Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool1959

Hi all,
I've lurked here for a while, typically when trying to find out what happened to the AACO feed that went away about a year ago. I decided that I should try to give back a bit by reinstating that feed if I can. I live in Western AA County and used to jump to that feed when I heard a helicopter circling or other indications that made me want to be aware of what was happening around me.
I hope that this is the correct place to post this and ask for your help. I have a high speed internet connection and a computer that I leave on and connected 24 x 7. I don't have a scanner however. I'd be willing to make the investment in a scanner and the required accessories that would allow me to supply the Western, Northern and Eastern sector feeds if that could be done for under $500.
Is that a reasonable goal? I don't have any recent experience with radios but I was a Navy ET many years ago and have a fairly decent level of competence in computer HW and SW. I would likely need some assistance in choosing the correct scanner and then feeding the output to the Internetz.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions and guidance.

OldSchool1959

77 views but no suggestions. If there is another section of this forum where I should have posted this question or if I have inadvertently stepped in something that I shouldn't have, feel free to pm me.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I've moved your post to the Live Audio Support forum. Hopefully you'll get more help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.