Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiend16

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
It's cookiend15, I'am back as cookiend16. Administrators please do not ban me again, I promise that you will see a new me in cookiend16. Administrators if I cookiend16 acts poorly in anyway please ban me again and I will leave for good, but please give me the chance to show you that I'am a new person. If anyone tries to argue with me I will simply notify an administrator as to the problem before it gets out of hand.

So please trust me when I say that I'am back and in a good way.

Last edited:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
cookiend16 said:
It's cookiend15, I'am back as cookiend16. Administrators please do not ban me again, I promise that you will see a new me in cookiend16. Administrators if I cookiend16 acts poorly in anyway please ban me again and I will leave for good, but please give me the chance to show you that I'am a new person. If anyone tries to argue with me I will simply notify an administrator as to the problem before it gets out of hand.

So please trust me when I say that I'am back and in a good way.
Too late, you were not banned previously but merely set to no-poster for your language and attitude as demonstrated in the post described in the email sent. Since the email address you have registered under your cookiend15 account is not valid, it was returned; not our problem.

Since you choose to circumvent the mild form of punishment and re-register in violation of the TOS of this site, both of these accounts will now be banned as well as any future accounts we find for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.