Hello and a scanner question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kymarkh

Premium Subscriber
Great to be here on the forum, I have learned so much by reading the various posts and this is my go-to place for scanner radio information. Thanks to all for such a great place to share knowledge!

Question: does anyone know a place in the Cincinnati area where I can see the various scanner models in person? I've had a great time listening with my BC75xlt but am ready to move to a more capable unit.

Are there any brick and mortar stores in the greater Cincinnati area where I can see and touch the various models? I apologize if this question is inappropriate and thank everyone in advance for any suggestions.

Kymarkh

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
The first place that comes to mind for me is R & L Electronics in Hamilton. Not sure how many scanner models they offer but that they would be my first try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kymarkh

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the replies, all of these suggestions are within driving distance. Appreciate the help!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
If you attend one the monthly MONIX meetings, there are usually enough members there that you can catch a good variety of them in action.

The MONIX North Group meet the second Saturday of each month at the Donatos in Middletown at 6pm.

The MONIX South Group meets the third Saturday of the month at the Donatos in Bellevue, Kentucky at 6pm.

R&L Electronics on Maple Avenue in Hamilton is the closest store that carries enough variety to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.