Hello, another newbie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymont

Hey guys whats up, I'm Ray. I'm new to the forum, and scanning. I just got back from iraq about 5 weeks ago from a 366 day deploment doing convoy security and live in La Crosse, WI, but anway.. to the good stuff.

I just recently bought a Uniden SC230 scanner, its kindof cool. I was just wondering who else on the forum had a SC230 that could maybe help me with figuring out some things on it. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

landonjensen

Welcome To RR !
You might get more help if you post questions about your scanner in the Uniden Forum.
UNIDEN FORUMS: http://www.radioreference.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Raymont said:
Hey guys whats up, I'm Ray. I'm new to the forum, and scanning. I just got back from iraq about 5 weeks ago from a 366 day deploment doing convoy security and live in La Crosse, WI, but anway.. to the good stuff.

I just recently bought a Uniden SC230 scanner, its kindof cool. I was just wondering who else on the forum had a SC230 that could maybe help me with figuring out some things on it. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

KE4ASQ

Welcome Home!!! Battle

Raymont said:

Let me as well extend a welcoming hand shake to returning Brother, Charlie Rock, Scouts Out!!!

Mortamus

Yo Raymond

Thanks for your service to our country...glad you're home safe!
Mortamus

Status
Not open for further replies.