hello from hammond indiana, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankky

hello, i have a pro-95 uniden scanner. i had two brain surgies and i just brought my scanner out of the closet. LOL anyways i now have memory loss and the scanner has been sitting around for about 10 yrs. i now want to use it but forgot how to. i can read but my comprehension is not good. i have tried several times looking on this site for my local police frequencies but i been getting lost... could anyone please tell me or give me the exact url for the police frequencys for hammond indiana, gary,munster,st john,schererville,dyer then a walkthrough how to program them into the pro-95 scanner? any help would really be apprechiated and unfortuntly i dont have a cord to program this.

spankky

thank you for the infobut still haveing trouble

thank you for the help everyone i have win95 and see where to add most info but where do i have to add tone? and also type in win95 it dosnt show the type i need?

thanks for helping but i am learning

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
I believe Hammond Ind has a Motorola Type11 trunk system that has been "rebanded" so the PRO95 will NOT be able to trunk it...You could put the freqys in the scanner and lockout the ControlChannel every time it changes but thats hard to listen too....The other towns are VHF and just press "PGM", choose a bank and put them in by hand like i think St John=press 154.965 then press "Enter" when your in the "PGM" mode .....

Status
Not open for further replies.