Hello Guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic427

Thanks for this Forum. I appreciate you providing these volunteer services. Helping out with Technical Support and other advanced knowledge for noobs like me. I am pleased to be a new member. I just wanted to say thanks and hello.

Sincerely,
RIch Walston

russellmaher

KC1ANC
Hello Rich:

Welcome to RR. This is a great place to learn about all things electronic and don't feel funny about asking questions, since the membership on here is ready to help with the answers.

Again welcome, it's good to have you onboard!

Russell

KJ6VIP

Premium Subscriber
Hello Rich,

I would like to extend my hand and say welcome to RadioReference. I hope you find what you are looking for, and if not, please do ask questions. We are here to help, and again welcome to the forums.

-Rylak

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
Hi! and welcome to Radio Reference,this site is the best for info about radios and radio related topics.If you can't find what your looking for,just ask.

Last edited:

FIREMAN3000

Hello im hoping someone could help me with my dilemma. Im a paramedic down in so california and a few friends and kyself are trying to start our own fire notification business, just like firealerts.org and firenotification.com. We also want to cover multiple counties but are at a standstill as to how to accomplish this. Do we need multiple people in different counties covering those areas? Could we essentially have the scanned info sent to one central base scanner or computer? If someone could shed some light on this subject it would be highly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.