Hello I am new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuckerman

Just stumbled onto this forum site from Reddit. Got my ham license years ago but never really did anything with it and just aquired a few radios so I decided to give it another go. It seems as if there is a lot of information on this site and hopefully I learn a new thing or two.

br0adband

Welcome to RadioReference and yes, there's a veritable boatload of information here about radio communications of any and all kinds around the world and back, and on top of that I'd like to think the community itself is loaded with helpful people that are willing to offer tips and tricks based on their personal experience(s) as part of the hobby or even their professional dealings in the communications industry (commercial and military).

So, have fun. :)

K4EET

Chaplain
Just stumbled onto this forum site from Reddit. Got my ham license years ago but never really did anything with it and just aquired a few radios so I decided to give it another go. It seems as if there is a lot of information on this site and hopefully I learn a new thing or two.

Welcome to Radio Reference! 73, Dave K4EET

bharvey2

Welcome Tuckerman!. Yes there is a lot of information here and quite a number of helpful people. I've learned quite a bit from these forums and come to respect more than a few members for their knowledge and expertise. Spend a little time wandering around the forums and you'll soon get a feel for those members as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.