Hello Minnesota Scanner Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjonestv401

I am new to this site and just got back into scanning after moving back here from Cedar Rapids, IA to my born and raised in the great state of Minnesota and I currently reside in Fridley. I just started to get back into scanning by purchasing a couple of digital scanners for the ARMER system. Looking at posts in the Minnesota forums there are allot of smart people who monitor this system and giving good information with great tips too!.. I have a bit of a learning curve so I might ask a dumb question or two.

This site is great, lot's of information to make programming scanners and listening to various communications easier. I will upgrade to a premium account so I can import systems into my Uniden 996XT and soon I will be purchasing a Whistler TRX, have not decided on HH or base.

Thank You,
Chris

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Not to give you premature heartburn, but its possible you may experience some simulcast distortion with the Anoka simulcast sub-system. Whether that happens depends on where you are with respect to the towers.

(That usually shows up as either garbled audio or no audio).

If you do run into this, let us know - there are some things that can be done to improve this common issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.