Help anyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunker0205

I some how lost my software to the Sony Wavehawk SC1PC software and I cant find it anywhere online..All there is is the controller software I need the whole disk..If anyone has it and could make a copy I would be happy to pay for it

Thanks

Last edited:

trunker0205

DanHenry said:
Try this page for info on the radio and a downloadable version of the software. The ISO CD image seems to be a dead link but the zip is fine.

http://www.dis.org/radio/radios/icf-sc1/

-Dan

Thank you..

I found it thanks anyway...but the software does not seem to work in XP..it was created when windows 95 was around the scanner will not turn on when connectedto the pc..Is there any other software that might work..

DanHenry

Try XP's compatibility mode.

Have you tried using XP's compatibility mode? Sometimes that works for software designed for earlier versions of Windows.

Right-click on the program's icon and select Properties. Then select the Compatibility tab at the top. Then check "Run this program in compatibility more for:" and try the options in the drop-down box.

-Dan

trunker0205

DanHenry said:
Have you tried using XP's compatibility mode? Sometimes that works for software designed for earlier versions of Windows.

Right-click on the program's icon and select Properties. Then select the Compatibility tab at the top. Then check "Run this program in compatibility more for:" and try the options in the drop-down box.

-Dan

Hey that is a great idea,I tried it,now it atleast it says Pc-con which means pc connected but will not turn on..Too bad i love this scanner and would love to be able to use it through the PC..Thanks alot for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.