Help-Clarification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooty

I noticed on Tower 39 -Indianapolis and Wilkinson (hancock) -the Indianapolis one has a control but no alternate and the last one has neither. Is there any thing to fill in so radio will be able to trunk these two towers that anyone might know about to keep track of??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Scott
KC9EDU

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
If you program your scanner with all of the listed frequencies for a site and put your scanner into control channel trunking mode, it should find the control channel.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
The alternate CC is not listed for that Indy tower because no one has submitted it. Same with Wilkinson. The site, I believe, is not on the air yet so we won't know the CC's until it comes online and someone submits them

If you can help in any of these regards let us know and we'll get it added to the DB :)

dfoutch

Premium Subscriber
re: Wilkinson. Two app's on file. First is for "Authorization Type: Regular". That app is probably frozen till after rebanding. The other is for "Special Temporary" and could be issued any hour, right now "Offlined for STA Review".

Dispatch2323

I think Hancock County is ready to switch to 800. I think they are just waiting for the special permit to be approved.for the Wilkenson tower. Has anyone driven by it lately to see if it's still under construction?

dfoutch

Premium Subscriber
Well I guess the FCC don't pay any attention to me, this was just issued for Wilkinson.

PubSafty/SpecEmer/PubSaftyNtlPlan,806-817/851-862MHz,Trunked License - WQLF875 - INDIANA, STATE OF (IPSC)
854.4375, 854.2375 & 854.4375

Status
Not open for further replies.