HELP DMR UPGR OUTSIDE US

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsankir

Hello,
I m living outside US and acuse of Uniden policy,i cant get dmr&nxdn upgrade key form my.uniden.com for my BCD436HP.I did it 1 year ago when i get first my SDS-100 same credit card but now there is only option for US billing adresses.

Any help will be appriciated.

RadioSc

Doesn't play well with others
Have it shipped to someone in U.S. your family or friend. and then have them ship it to you. If its digital have them send it you by phone or email. Your shipping is outside of U.S. its a restriction on that by international laws. Although your billing address is in the U.S.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Goodluck I have seen this come up several times in the past and UpMan posted if I remember correctly this was the only option.
This is correct. Our systems do not accept cards outside of the U.S. and Canada and there isn't a way for us to get around that. it's also one of those things where we have not tested our upgrades outside of the U.S. and Canada, along with a number of ethical conundrums with selling a product that we cannot support or promise will work outside of where we know it will.

All of that being said, I do hope that you find a way to get it.

dsankir

Thanks to everyone who suuport and write here.I ve done with Bearcat warehaouse,they helped me ib 2 hrs and finnaly i ve got dmr key.

Status
Not open for further replies.