HELP: DSDPLus Fastlane decoding 2 control channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

apx70001

Premium Subscriber
I have DSDPLus Fastlane working on a Phase II system using ONE Nooelec NESDR SMArt SDR. Can you give me guidance on running a 2nd DSDPLus Fastlane program using a 2nd Nooelec NESDR SMArt SDR and 2nd monitor set up for monitoring a 2nd control channel from the SAME computer? My FMP24-CC.bat is FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -P0.0 -f774.78125 and my 1R.bat is DSDPlus -r1 -T -E -Pwav -i20001 >>1R-log.txt

slicerwizard

Just run the FMP24-VC.bat and 1Ra.bat files. Tune to the second control channel and off you go.

It's right in the Notes file:

If you have a second SDR device, you can run the 1Ra.bat file and the appropriate FMPx-VC.bat
file and simultaneously monitor a second trunking system or site or conventional channel(s).
To manually tune VC FMPx, press Esc once to take FMPx out of VC mode.

apx70001

Premium Subscriber
Just run the FMP24-VC.bat and 1Ra.bat files. Tune to the second control channel and off you go.

It's right in the Notes file:

If you have a second SDR device, you can run the 1Ra.bat file and the appropriate FMPx-VC.bat
file and simultaneously monitor a second trunking system or site or conventional channel(s).
To manually tune VC FMPx, press Esc once to take FMPx out of VC mode.

Slicerwizard, Thank you for the fast reply. Here is a screenshot of where I am now. Note there is no graphics in SDR #2 window

apx70001

Premium Subscriber
got it fixed, I had to edit FMP24-VC.bat from -rv to -rc to monitor a second control channel. Thank you guys for your input

Status
Not open for further replies.