Help finding an Acar server - Please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fjcaceres

Hi there, you can't Imagine how delighted I am to have found this Forum

This is my case:

I am looking for the server that uploaded the information found on Acar's search of "collected feelists"

I have the planes registration number it's a private plane - general aviation flight

I have a contact date from the Acar's search but in this search results it does not show the servers place

I then downloaded the data for this date from acars website to look for the plane registration number

I opened the file but I don't see/find the plane's registration number

In another search I found the message number, but not the server that uploaded the information

Please, can I get some help to know where was the server that updated the information ? Would having the Message Number be of any help ?

Thank you

Javier

fjcaceres

Update

HI there:

I found and downloaded the file with the contact information but the place is "somewhere"

But I am still trying to find out where was the server that gave and uploaded the Acars information so I still need the help of anyone out here

Thank you

Javier

MtnBiker2005

Premium Subscriber
Location as " somewhere" is coming from this IP address in jacars 72.57.206.249
The location would be "somewhere" in California.
http://www.iplocation.net

Jacars where its freely displayed thats the IP address by the person who added his details with the location as " somewhere". He is running AcarsD server system.

Status
Not open for further replies.