Help, I am a new user!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I had someone download my digital trunk scanner at Radio Shack for Camden County. One of the towns I am interested in is Pennsauken New Jersey. Whenever this channel comes on it sounds llike an alien. I have checked this website and it states it is inscripted. Doe this mean I will not be able to get this channel. Any information would be extremely helpful especially since I bought this scanner for $500.00 and I was told I could get all towns in Camden County. The other town I am unable to get is Haddonfield.

Last edited:

Highpockets

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I had someone download my digital trunk scanner at Radio Shack for Camden County. One of the towns I am interested in is Pennsauken New Jersey. Whenever this channel comes on it sounds llike an alien. I have checked this website and it states it is inscripted. Doe this mean I will not be able to get this channel. Any information would be extremely helpful especially since I bought this scanner for $500.00 and I was told I could get all towns in Camden County. The other town I am unable to get is Haddonfield.

The database says Pennsauken is encrypted, if so you won't be able to listen (no scanner can) if the same sound is coming from Haddonfield forget them also.

LonnCrear

Look in manual for trunking. Then the ones that you don't recieve lockout. The best way to hear more is to use the channels, not the banks. I use the banks and get very little on mine. Lonn

Status
Not open for further replies.