help i got a new scanner uniden bc346xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith69

help i got a new scanner uniden bc346xt it came with a wire but i dont no how conet it to pc i want to up load cicero il but i need all the help i can get i no nothing about this please help thank you

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
The wiki has a great deal of information to get you started. Float your mouse over wiki in the blue toolbar under the Scanner Master ad, and select Wiki Homepage. I would read the following articles (anything in blue is a link)

* In the Links For Newcomers, the Connecting scanners to USB article. You will need to purchase the USB-1 cable from Scanner Master, as well as downloading and installing some drivers. The article talks about this
* If you are new to trunking, the Trunking Basics article will be very helpful to you
* In the Popular Topics area, click on the Uniden DMA FAQ. Read up on what Dynamic Memory Allocation is, and what systems, sites and groups mean to one another.

That should be enough to get you started...73 Mike

keith69

sorry all i can not get it to work i hope that some one smarter than man can post cicero il all thay do is talk like chicago bands sorry i wish you all hear cicero il you dont no what your missing

captclint

Mentor
help i got a new scanner uniden bc346xt it came with a wire but i dont no how conet it to pc i want to up load cicero il but i need all the help i can get i no nothing about this please help thank you
First, you will need software to download data from this site. Fortunately, there one good free program: FreeSCAN Next, you will need to purchase an adapter cable, as explained above. Next, you will need to become a paid subscriber to this site. Until you have done all these things, you will not be able to get anything into your scanner. This is all explained in the post by ka3jjz

Status
Not open for further replies.