Help! I need Polk county NAC, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

busunlimited

Premium Subscriber
I need the Network Access Code (NAC) for the Polk county P25 system. I need it to program my P25 800mhz radio. Please note that I am NOT programming the radio to affiliate with the system ( I consider this in appropriate) or operate on the trunking system. I simply want to scan and hear the individual digital channels (I have done this on the Sarasota system and understand the limitations and advantages).

I am a former volunteer firefighter and I enjoy hearing my brothers in action. I have a Motorola Astro Saber radio that could be used to keep me in touch but I need the NAC. I think GRE-800 will display the NAC but I am not sure if standard Home Patrols will.

In any event, if you have or can get the Polk NAC, please provide it. Thanks.

Jim
N4NCG

busunlimited

Premium Subscriber
I need the NAC for the Polk County Public Service P25 (yes the amateur repeater would be 293). Thank you for your effort, I appreciate that you tried.

Jim
N4NCG

busunlimited

Premium Subscriber
I have been trying to construct a NAC based on the SYSID. The SYSID for the P25 system is given in RR as 396. Is this correct? 396 seems strange and low for a SYSID for a new trunking system. If this SYSID is wrong then all of my NACs constructed based on it will not work. And indeed all have failed :(

SCPD

QRT
The system ID 396 is correct, still searching. Think it is possible one of the local ham operator's might have any idea ? There is a local Ham Club in Davenport, out of Polo Park, I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.