Help Identifying an Encrypted user on 149.7625

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevenS

Hearing an encrypted NEX4 user on 149.7625 RAN 21. Been pretty active. Not the greatest signal with the stock antenna on the SDS 200, hitting me at about 108 - 112 dBm according to the RSSI reading (I'm in Clairemont area near Bay Park). Wondering if anyone knows who this might be? Never caught this one before and didn't see anything in radioreference database for L.A. or here, and I checked the FCC database really quick and didn't see anything. But my searches aren't always the best, so maybe I missed something. Anyone know who this user is?

Thanks,
Steve

ecps92

Also being close to MX, it could be ON FREQ or +/- as well, not knowing their band plan

A nd5y pointed out, not an FCC allocation and the Mil Ops typically in that band use AM, FM or P25 not NexEdge

Hearing an encrypted NEX4 user on 149.7625 RAN 21. Been pretty active. Not the greatest signal with the stock antenna on the SDS 200, hitting me at about 108 - 112 dBm according to the RSSI reading (I'm in Clairemont area near Bay Park). Wondering if anyone knows who this might be? Never caught this one before and didn't see anything in radioreference database for L.A. or here, and I checked the FCC database really quick and didn't see anything. But my searches aren't always the best, so maybe I missed something. Anyone know who this user is?

Thanks,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.