Help in the East Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moosh

Can anyone recommend a good scanner that will work in the East valley, ie Mesa-Tempe-Chandler ect.

KR7CQ

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone recommend a good scanner that will work in the East valley, ie Mesa-Tempe-Chandler ect.

BCD436HP handheld, BCD536HP base / mobile. They blow everything else away that I have tried, and are MUCH better at simulcast than the others. I have not tried the Whistler TRX-1 scanners, so I will reserve comment on those scanners for others who have tried them on valley simulcast systems.

Moosh

Thanks KR7CQ

I'll go ahead and pu the BCD436HP, by the way I had the TRX-1, and I couldn't get it to work in my area.

milcom_chaser

BCD436HP handheld, BCD536HP base / mobile. They blow everything else away that I have tried, and are MUCH better at simulcast than the others. I have not tried the Whistler TRX-1 scanners, so I will reserve comment on those scanners for others who have tried them on valley simulcast systems.

Stay away from Whistler. They don't do simulcast well...

Uniden 325P2 works good on PCWIN phase II, with the Whistler, it sounds like Neo soon after he took the Red Pill...

caphab1

Might I throw in the bcd996p2.. cheaper option still does pretty much the same with the same quality IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.