Help manually programming Pro-107

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

This is my first scanner. I used the auto search, and seem to have found my township's police band. I need to manually add the fire and EMS bands. The Pro-107 doesn't have a number pad, and I cannot figure it out from the instruction manual.

Thanks!

scannerfreak

Database Admin
When the search stops on the freq, hit menu and then choose "store". It will store it to the default scanlist. You can then edit the object and change the scanlist, name, etc. You can also add information via the built in library (Main Menu, Browse Library) if it's in the database or use the supplied the software.

Last edited:
Thanks. I went in to the supplied software and added individual frequencies under the playlists tab, but I cannot figure out how to import these. The software tries to have you import established groups. If anyone is familiar with the supplied software, please help

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
If you have access to a computer, load the Iscan software, download the latest library's and software. Then use the Library Import tab at the bottom and select your state, county, and agency and import to a scanlist.

If you have access to a computer, load the Iscan software, download the latest library's and software. Then use the Library Import tab at the bottom and select your state, county, and agency and import to a scanlist.

Thanks! I used the scanner's internal memory to create a playlist.

My issue now is that I want to add fire and EMS frequencies that aren't on the playlist on the software or on the scanner. I went to the playlist tab on the software, and added 12 frequences manually. I cannot figure out how to import these to the scanner.

Please help, thanks

Last edited:

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
take the SD card out of the scanner and insert in a SD card reader on your computer. Use the SD Card drop down menu to copy configuration to the card, replace the card in the scanner.

While you have the card in the computer, use the Updates drop down menu to get the latest info from the RR database and follow the on screen prompts to save to the SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.