TRX-1: Help manually programming trunked system

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I've searched for an answer and didn't find anything, and I'm asking for help. I'm traveling and am trying to program a trunked system in my TRX-1, it is showing that it's reading it, stops on the TG (wildcard) when received, but I'm not hearing the audio. It is also not recording (like it is set to do, probably because there is no audio to activate the recording).

I'm running Unitrunker, but can't figure out how to properly figure out the Base. What I thought it was seems to work on Unitrunker (as it's showing me the freqs, but not on the TRX. I tried changing the AGC, the Audio type (digital or mixed). I have a custom band plan in the TRX using one similar to one that worked on another system in the same range. But nothing.

Any suggestions or ideas? Really hope to solve this tonight as I'm going home in the morning.

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
if you are trying to listen to an encrypted talk groups om a system forget it because any mo scanner will not decode them.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Under Site Options, the programming software gives you a choice of Standard, Custom, and Auto Fill. On my 1080 scanner menu the choices are Normal, Custom, and Auto Fill.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
What federal facility is it and what were the 2 frequencies you wound up monitoring?

It was the federal prison in Edgefield, finally got it to work about midnight.

The freqs were 406.8125 and 407.0125. The band plan was 406.0 380 759 380 12.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.