help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy30

Premium Subscriber
im trying to program my scanner for my dad I upgraded to premium and I have absoultly no idea what im doing

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Lucy, it would be most helpful if we knew which scanner - and please be very specific - you are trying to program, and for precisely which areas.

Once we have this most basic information, folks can help you. In addition we have a number of 'Getting Started' articles in our wiki that can get you off the ground

Mike

lucy30

Premium Subscriber
it is a digital trunking whistler and Im in new York state Essex county. I have no idea, its very frustrating.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
OK getting closer. Look at the front faceplate - there should be a model number somewhere. Whistler's digital scanner models include the WS1040, WS1060, WS1080, WS1088, WS1095, WS1098, TRX-1 and TRX-2

Unfortunately we don't have pictures for all of these, but for those that we do, you can see them here (links are always blue in color, both here and our wiki)

Whistler Scanners - The RadioReference Wiki

And it would be additionally helpful to know what you are trying to program. I see you are in Essex County (assuming here that your father is also in Essex), and our database entry for that county can be found here...

Essex County, New York (NY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.