Help monitoring Detroit Fire Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha1906

My company bought a number of Radio Shack Pro-96 scanners, which we use for the sole purpose of monitoring the Detroit Fire Department when they switched to the trunking system a couple of years ago. I've been using Win96 to disperse the programming information as well as upgraded all of the firmware to v1.4.

Often times, the scanners will go silent for hours or even days at a time, when there's obviously traffic on the airwaves. I just don't feel my settings are reliable or the best solution. I'm hoping someone can review my attached file and let me know if I have the honest-to-goodness best settings to monitor the DFD and only the DFD consistently.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Alpha1906.zip
    26.4 KB · Views: 105

bigbluemsp

Go back into your file and put a dummy freq of 1300.00 on FM on spot 0 of that bank then go down into your bank and group all the Detroit tower freqs together.

You have 2-4 of stragglers in the bottom of the list which makes it hard for the scanner to process it.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Now I'm really confused :)

Four months ago Lou asked jeeno to clarify his post. You pulled it up today and made another post that doesn't fit anything in the thread... What exactly are you trying to say, and who are you saying it to?

Status
Not open for further replies.