HELP my feeds are crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three of my feeds audio are being mixed together and it's happening at Broadcastify's end.

I have been pulling my hair out troubleshooting this issue here https://forums.radioreference.com/streaming-broadcasting-audio-recording/354786-darkice-multiple-feeds-audio-mixing-echo.html

Now I have two separate computers running two, on two separate scanners, running two separate feeds. Go listen to my Fire and Aid feed and you will hear the audio coming from my Police feed mixed together and on my police feed you will hear the audio from my fire and aid feed mixed in.

:confused:

Last edited:

ka8zay

Feed Provider
All three of my feeds audio are being mixed together and it's happening at Broadcastify's end.

I have been pulling my hair out troubleshooting this issue here https://forums.radioreference.com/streaming-broadcasting-audio-recording/354786-darkice-multiple-feeds-audio-mixing-echo.html

Now I have two separate computers running two, on two separate scanners, running two separate feeds. Go listen to my Fire and Aid feed and you will hear the audio coming from my Police feed mixed together and on my police feed you will hear the audio from my fire and aid feed mixed in.

Are you sure you are actually loading each instance of darkice with the proper config file? Such as referenced in the how to thread.
18e52cf17eee91521cbabcb03e07eefd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JACK26

Why start a new thread on this issue? All you have to do is repost to the original thread and it will rise to the top of forum (just below the stickies).

I know there is very little support on RR forums for rpi's but patience pays off and also explore other websites interested in rpi.

It sounds like a problem with the config files that direct the different USB sound sticks to the correct feed on Broadcastify. I may have asked this before, but what happens if you unplug one of the USB sound sticks from the rpi (i.e. without powering down or changing anything else) does the feed that corresponds to that sound stick continue to feed to Broadcastify with audio?

DC31

Feed Provider

Can you provide a little more detail on how you reached the conclusion that it is happening at Bcfy's end? That seems quite unusual. Did you set up a local server and connect your three feeds to that one and they were separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.