Help needed. On how to get a scanner working

Status
Not open for further replies.

miamiu2001

In advance I hope this is the correct section to ask for some help. I am new to having a scanner and know very little about scanners. I live in New Braunfels Texas and love listening to the police and fire scanners to see what is going on around town.

I went to radio shack and purchased a 350 - 400 scanner about a year ago. I was never able to get a solid connection to any of the stations on the scanner. An advice on how to get a scanner up and running?

N8IAA

In advance I hope this is the correct section to ask for some help. I am new to having a scanner and know very little about scanners. I live in New Braunfels Texas and love listening to the police and fire scanners to see what is going on around town.

I went to radio shack and purchased a 350 - 400 scanner about a year ago. I was never able to get a solid connection to any of the stations on the scanner. An advice on how to get a scanner up and running?

Pro-106/197? Using software to program?
Larry

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin

Not sure what scanner that is, is that the price or what is the modle #

Status
Not open for further replies.