Help Needed with Scanner WS1095 Using FreeScan Software Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

philipwiller

Hello I need help. For some reason I cannot connect my scanner to my computer using the USB cable using the FreeScan Software.

Here is the situation. I can connect just fine using the Whistler software with no problems at all. Finds my scanner and I can program my scanner with no problems. I switch over to FreeScan and the software will not find my scanner at all.

In device manager it is there on Com 7 Same as using the Whistler software. I would like to use FreeScan. I like the features with it better than the Whistler software.

I need help with my computer to communicate with my scanner using FreeScan. I am guessing it is not a driver issue since it works with other software. So any help on this would be great. Thank you in advance.

Scanner is WS1095
Operating System is Windows 10

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
Hello I need help. For some reason I cannot connect my scanner to my computer using the USB cable using the FreeScan Software.
Scanner is WS1095
Operating System is Windows 10

Freescan is not compatible with the Whistler WS1095. Your only option for programming it using a computer is the software Whistler provides.

They also have a "demo" remote control application that works fine.

Last edited:
I switch over to FreeScan and the software will not find my scanner at all.
Your scanner is not supported by FREEScan

Status
Not open for further replies.