help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

getitfixed

i live in indianapolis i got a pro 106 is there any one in indy. that wood help me program this thing or even clone it for me. i am new at this and dont know the difference from a VHF OR FBI i only know were the on button is. so it you wood please call me or e-mail me thank you very much al hylton 317-8476972
alhylton@comcast.net P.S i will bring the radio THANKS

JacobInIndy

Here is a link to a pretty good owner's manual: Easier to Read Pro-106/197/PSR500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

I would start there. Although it would be more convenient to have someone do it for you, you will be better off programming it yourself. You will develop a better understanding of how the scanner is set up and how it works. Plus, when frequencies change(and they will), you'll know how to change them in your scanner.

Some frequencies you'll be interested in are here: Marion County MECA Trunking System, Indianapolis, Indiana - Scanner Frequencies. Look at the freqs. listed as Public Safety (System 1). That will give you all police, fire and EMS for Indianapolis, Beech Grove, Speedway, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.