Help. please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescueric

I have a pro 528. I turn it on andf it scans for a few seconds, then it goes dead. Everything quits. Can anyone help me?

hector5502

Premium Subscriber
Hey I have the same problem, but my can scann aviation frequencies, the 800MHz, UHF and VHF will scann but I can hear nothing.. The aviation frequencies they are load and clear, I think is software problem with the scanner,

rescueric

pro 528 probnlem

I put new batteries in and it solved the problem of working, except now there is no volume. Can any one help?

sjlamb

Hey I have the same problem, but my can scann aviation frequencies, the 800MHz, UHF and VHF will scann but I can hear nothing.. The aviation frequencies they are load and clear, I think is software problem with the scanner,

I think is programming problem by user.

sjlamb

No it dosent. There is no sound at all.

Is there a mute function on the scanner? If so, is it set to "Off"?

When scanning, do you see it stop on active channels but, no sound?

Have you tried to see if you can get audio by plugging in headphones or an external speaker?

SCPD

QRT
I get no audio except through speakers.

So if you plug external speakers in, it works and you can hear transmissions? If it works that way and does not work when external speakers aren't plugged in, I'd have to say it is an issue with the internal speaker. Is it blown perhaps?

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Redneck

So if you plug external speakers in, it works and you can hear transmissions? If it works that way and does not work when external speakers aren't plugged in, I'd have to say it is an issue with the internal speaker. Is it blown perhaps?

You might be a REDNECK........... Good Job DAK48 LOL

Hey My TV won't turn on should I plug in this little CORD? lol My LAMP won't work unless I put another bulb in it what's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.