help pro 106 & win500

Status
Not open for further replies.

servis

i am not new to scanners but this pro106 has kicked my tail i drive a wrecker and need me a handheld working i lost my old pro i need help i just purchased win500 and cant even figure out how to down load the program any help would be great and if any one has freqs for beaumont and jefferson county in texas

Highpockets

i am not new to scanners but this pro106 has kicked my tail i drive a wrecker and need me a handheld working i lost my old pro i need help i just purchased win500 and cant even figure out how to down load the program any help would be great and if any one has freqs for beaumont and jefferson county in texas

If you have the programming cable, you can look at this guide and it will give you an idea on how to enter the info in by hand into Win500 or you can become a Premium Member of RR and use the import feature to transfer info into Win500 from the database for uploading to your scanner:

WIN500 - UtahRadio

Or check in your states forum and maybe someone will have a file already set up for your area that you can use with Win500.

Status
Not open for further replies.