Help Progaming Pro 96 for Nashua, NH Police frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

idle00955

Any one know how to program the Nashua, NH Police frequencies? what is the right way to put the channels in? does it have to be in a certin way or can you just put the freq in and thats it. please help.

NJFIREPIX

First you will need to download the WIN96 program from the internet. You can download the free version as long as you use it within 30 days. You will need to have the download cable for your computer. Just put the frequencies in as you see them in the database. Then as the talkgroups. In the program you will see after the frequency it will say FM, make sure you change that to say MOT for motorola. Its very easy with WIN96 software from Donn Starr. I am not radio guru and I have used WIN96 to program my PRO96 and have no problems.

idle00955

yes i have seen that system and i did check the manual and it dont help. im basically looking for someone who has programed the nashua system and can help me

Highpockets

idle00955 said:
yes i have seen that system and i did check the manual and it dont help. im basically looking for someone who has programed the nashua system and can help me

I think you'll get better help with that if you post in your state forum, someone there may have a file already setup.

N8IAA

idle00955 said:
i have win96 just dont have the cable yet. so i need help getting this to work

What doesn't work? Do you have the bank programmed for MOT? Do you have all 4 Control Channel frequencies programmed in and in MOT mode? If you follow the programming directions in the manual(pages 32-33), it is not difficult. Programming trunking ID's (pages 39-40) is simple, you push prog, then function whiie in the bank that you have the CC's. Then you put in the TGID's from radio reference in, or, you can leave it in OPEN mode which it will default to when the bank is programmed. Push SCAN and the radio does the rest. There are two ID's that have an E after them, they are encrypted and only a strange garbled sound will be heard.
HTH,
Larry

I have the frequencies you want

OK here this may help you. list as follows:

*** Nashua police & Nashua fire share these frequencies

IBN123-NH Feed

bhieken

Hey i have Nashua programmed and i ended up needing to buy the
Win 96 software cuz nashua re-banded the channels. Download that software,program
The scanner the same way u would any mot. Trunking system then use the win 96 software to fix the reband problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.