Help programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon940

Hello, I recently acquired a pro 197 but I am having trouble programming it to pick up any trunked public safety frequencies.
I read the "easy guide" and I also watched a few videos on youtube on programming it, but I am still having trouble.
I went to pgm-new-tsys-new-sel-p25 auto-inputted ncc command feq-save-save
Scan-1 and nothing happens..just keeps scanning

RomeRon

Hello, I recently acquired a pro 197 but I am having trouble programming it to pick up any trunked public safety frequencies.
I read the "easy guide" and I also watched a few videos on youtube on programming it, but I am still having trouble.
I went to pgm-new-tsys-new-sel-p25 auto-inputted ncc command feq-save-save
Scan-1 and nothing happens..just keeps scanning

What City/County do you live in?

Last edited:

devon940

Well, I live on the southern boarder of new castle county..i plan to travel with it so I would like to at least program kent and new castle county

RomeRon

Well, I live on the southern boarder of new castle county..i plan to travel with it so I would like to at least program kent and new castle county

Here is the State of Delaware Public Safety system
State of Delaware Public Safety Trunking System, Statewide, Delaware - Scanner Frequencies

And by following these directions . You can program a wildcard by using the control channels, the ones in Red and Blue in one scanlist (Kent) and create a new wildcard ( New Castle) in another scan list . Programming Shortcut PSR-500/600 RS Pro-106/197 - The RadioReference Wiki

devon940

Alright, i was able to load up my v scanner folder and i believe it has everything i will need

Status
Not open for further replies.