help psr310 are psr 410 scanners to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

scma127

Premium Subscriber
hello to all im looking to buy a up to date analog scanner i was wondering which one the 310 are the 410 i have 3 mobile digital scanners already 3 handhelds which 2 digital one analog i also have a analog scanner from radio shack compatible with the gre410 with the solid are blinking led light looking to buy it from scanner master which one lol. are these radios good never owned a psr scanner

ive been driving the 310 for a while,,an early on serial 00111X(omitted for safety)
and its a workhorse,sleek,nice finish,,textured black,2tone led/white for display
amber for the keypad..

the technical,,analog,has just about all the features that my 106 has,less the digital..
works with win500,disc taps very easy,,ive got no complaints here regarding overloading,
im in deep city,high structures,lots of RF everywhere,,

Solid lil handheld,my 1st GRE and my next is the gre800 instead of the pro18,,,the GRE's
just feel better in hand,,

the Only gripe is its beefy,like the 500,197-97.106 ect,,,but still very enjoyable.

but honestly,i know very lil in the way of all the engineering details,and i speaking only from
a consumers,or advanced consumers P-O-V..

KS4JU

If you are looking for a very good analog trunking desktop scanner, the 410 is excellent. It has a very good build quality, metal case instead of plastic. The audio is quality is very very good with plenty of volume. Receive sensitivity is very good. Programming is very easy with Win500 and the Radio Shack programming cable. Excellent display and backlit buttons. Looks very nice lit up. The programmable alert light is very handy. The Object Based programming makes it flexible as to how you want to set up scan lists. The best part is that it is available for ~$160 from several online sources.

scma127

Premium Subscriber
psr gre 310 are psrgre 410 buying help

ty you all gentleman now whom sell this for a good price?going to buy it monday online but from what
source?any input like ebay scannermaster the 410 is my choice

Status
Not open for further replies.