HELP Radio Tech moving to Philly area

Status
Not open for further replies.

z31jaime

Hello everyone. I'm a Communications Tech in Florida (mostly Motorola equipment) and I'm moving to the Philly area in the coming months. I wanted to reach out to the members on here to see if anyone had suggestions/leads on employment opportunities in the area? Or could at least point me in the direction of major players/agencies/local FSO's in the area? I have a decent network here in Florida but I'm shooting in the dark up there. Any help would be appreciated. I currently have 1 opportunity that looks promising but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Thanks

Ljay

Hello everyone. I'm a Communications Tech in Florida (mostly Motorola equipment) and I'm moving to the Philly area in the coming months. I wanted to reach out to the members on here to see if anyone had suggestions/leads on employment opportunities in the area? Or could at least point me in the direction of major players/agencies/local FSO's in the area? I have a decent network here in Florida but I'm shooting in the dark up there. Any help would be appreciated. I currently have 1 opportunity that looks promising but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket. Thanks
Our company is always looking for good techs
Rf design and integration inc you can email your contact info at lalbert@rfdesign-int.com

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
2 other local companies to check out

Status
Not open for further replies.