Help Requested Setting Up Online Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hello,

I would like to set up my BCD536 online however I have no idea how to do it.
What are the computer requirements, software and connections to the
computer to the radio. If anyone can help or point to any online
tutorials it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Tony

mondaro

Feed Provider
Proposed Greenbrook Feed

Hello Everyone,

I would like to set up a feed for Greenbrook Twp and the surrounding area, I would like to do this
using a BCD 536 scanner with DMR, However since I am really not a tech guy no pun intended
I need a little help on how to do this like the requirements that a computer needs and also how it
would connect to the computer to the scanner, I would use the proscan software, posed the question
in another forum and that got me a warning for posting the question in different forums
on how to set up a feed, look at youtube could not find anything,I think it would be a great asset for those who live in that area as well as the public safety providers. I did get one reply on the other forum but that just me more confused.

Thanks in Advance.

Tony

mondaro

Feed Provider
No, its two different radios I am using, different connections altogether. If I can get some help great
if not I will scrap the project. If someone is using a BCD 536 already and assist me that would be
awesome.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
Since you've already got one feed setup you could use the same computer. Just get a USB soundcard if you dont have an open input jack. Just pipe the audio with a 3.5mm double male and if you want alpha tags hook up the USB cable

mondaro

Feed Provider
Since you've already got one feed setup you could use the same computer. Just get a USB soundcard if you dont have an open input jack. Just pipe the audio with a 3.5mm double male and if you want alpha tags hook up the USB cable

Different set up and location altogether.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
I merged both of your threads asking the exact same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.