HELP!! :) Rock Co. in WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allanc121

Premium Subscriber
.......City of Janesville, WI shows using P25 but under the WISCOM system, no frequencies are showing to add?

Allanc121

Premium Subscriber
Yep I know....but as I stated it has conflicting and incomplete data......IE says for example Janesville PD is on a P25 system....under WISCOM however it then doesn't display the trunked frequencies under WISCOM the city isn't even listed?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Yep I know....but as I stated it has conflicting and incomplete data......IE says for example Janesville PD is on a P25 system....under WISCOM however it then doesn't display the trunked frequencies under WISCOM the city isn't even listed?

The frequency would be whatever tower is in that area (city or county), as for not being in the database it is probably because no one has submitted confirmed talkgroups yet. An agency will not be added to the database until someone confirms what they are using for talkgroups, even if it is known they are on the WISCOM system.

Allanc121

Premium Subscriber
OK TY…I’ll do my best to see what it’s on if so I’ll submit it. I appreciate the clarification as i’m new to RR “obviously” ha ha have a good day.

sonm10

Central MN Monitor
Premium Subscriber
NOT ON WISCOM. Conventional P25, a single frequency.
Janesville Police Dispatch - 155.58 NAC 540

If programming a Uniden scanner, program as One-freq trunk.

ScanWI

MN & WI DB Admin
Database Admin
Janesville PD is NOT on WISCOM. They are P25 Conventional. Please look at their frequency listing under the county.

starmotionracing

Premium Subscriber
I have heard Rock County and Beloit use the WISCOM travel channel if they are going up to Winnebago

Status
Not open for further replies.