Help !!! San Quentin Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoleman

Hi,

can someone please tell me will win 96 format program san quinton prison ??? I am trying to program a pro 2052 and it is system fleetmap. or do you have any short cuts for programing it in .

THANK YOU

scnnr

johncoleman said:
Hi,

can someone please tell me will win 96 format program san quinton prison ??? I am trying to program a pro 2052 and it is system fleetmap. or do you have any short cuts for programing it in .

THANK YOU

I don't believe that scanner can be programmed with one of the win programs. It can however be easily programmed in manually since it is such a small system. Information can be found here

http://radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&sid=1531

Try this link for programming in the type 1 system and the fleetmap

http://myweb.cableone.net/marksscanners/2052/2052.html#Programming_a_Motorola_Type_I_System

Looking at the data base for San Quenton, it appears that you could use the pre set fleet map of E1P2.

Last edited:

johncoleman

thank you but i am lost

Hi

I got the main freq in and can go no further can you e mail me just how to do the rest i printed out 35 pages of the shortcuts and ink ran out now i am stuck

scnnr

johncoleman said:
Hi

I got the main freq in and can go no further can you e mail me just how to do the rest i printed out 35 pages of the shortcuts and ink ran out now i am stuck
Try following these [SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]instructions first and see if you can get it going.

1. In manual mode, press and hold TRUNK until the scanner beeps twice. You will see all the banks blink at the top of the display.
2. Select the bank you want to program by pressing the corresponding number on the keypad, 1-9; press 0 for bank 10.
3. Press or to select E1, then press E. The scanner automatically selects the first channel in the selected bank.
4. Use the number keys and decimal point key to enter the frequency you want to store. If you make a mistake press the .(CLEAR) button to clear the display. To delete a frequency, program 0 as the frequency.
5. Press E to store the frequency into the channel.
Note: If you entered an invalid frequency (not a valid trunking frequency), Error appears and the scanner beeps three times. Press the .(CLEAR) button to clear the Error message.
Note: The scanner automatically rounds the entered number to the nearest valid frequency. For example, if you enter 855.122 (MHz), your scanner accepts it as 855.125.
Note: If you enter a duplicate frequency, the scanner will beep twice and show you the channel number of the first frequency. Press .(CLEAR) to clear the display.
6. Press MANUAL to advance to the next channel and repeat steps 4-6 until you have entered all the trunking frequencies.
7. Press DATA(ALERT). A pre-programmed fleet map (example E1P7) or Usr appears in the display.
8. If you are going to use a preset fleet map, press or to select the desired preset fleet map. You are done. Press MANUAL to exit programming.
If you need to program a fleetmap that doesn't have the size codes in any of the preset fleet maps, press or until Usr appears.
9. Press DATA(ALERT) to display the size code list. You will see b0 (block 0) in the left of the display.
10. Press or to select the size code for the first block, then press E. The next available block appears.
Note: If you select size code S-12, S-13, or S-14, these restrictions apply:
S-12 can only be assigned to Blocks 0, 2, 4 or 6.
S-13 can only be assigned to Blocks 0 and 4.
S-14 can only be assigned to Block 0.
Since these size codes require multiple blocks, you will be prompted for the next available block. For example, if you assign Block 0 as S-12, the scanner prompts you for block 2, the next block available, instead of block 1. If you assign Block 0 as S-14, you would not see another prompt because S-14 uses all available blocks.
11. Repeat Step 10 until you have selected a size code for each desired block. You will see b0 return in the display when you are done.
Press TRUNK to exit programming.

This is the fleetmap you need to program in for steps 7 and up

Type B0 B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6 B7

TT S4 S4 S4 S4 S4 S4 S12 S12

Randy

Last edited:

scnnr

johncoleman said:
Hi

Just sent you email.

scnnr

johncoleman said:
thank you all for the info. Anybody have a message for anyone in there? I think i have met the people who can pass a clean up front message on.

I notice that the San Quentin system hasn't been updated in a couple of years. I hope it is working for you.

cristisphoto

Well to add
I can ONLY recive San Quentin when I am VERY close to it
It does however function VERY WEKL!!
and is Motorola 800 type 1 system...
The TGID's on RR ARE NOT complete and are really if at all used..
JUST FYI
Crista

proquist96

I could never get San Quentin where i am, i think they open and read all transmissions before scanners receive them anyway, so good luck on hearing anything good.

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
proquist96 said:
I could never get San Quentin where i am, i think they open and read all transmissions before scanners receive them anyway, so good luck on hearing anything good.

Ha! That's pretty funny :)

cristisphoto

stateboy said:
Ha! That's pretty funny :)

Umm Actually I heard a lockdown being ordered as a Gang Member
Surtenos I believe was found with a shank on the persons...
The Rivals being the Norteno's
But usuallly though its pretty mundane..
Ya know Escrotin one
or I'm going to the Mess
or so and so wants you etc, et,c etc

Anyways
Good Luck and may poatience be with you
as you are going to NEED it LOL
Crista

Status
Not open for further replies.