help !! sentinel software problem with downloading information

Status
Not open for further replies.

STICKY1

have the 1.02 sentinel version and updated the nationwide update but when I go to New York and Ontario county everything downloads fine except for my local utility nyseg , when I open it in sentinel there are no settings for me to pick it up ???? Also when I load it there are 0 kilo bits so actually there's no info to download or settings into the scanner ????? How do I pick up there site ! Thanks

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm seeing it in the main database just fine. USA --> New York --> Ontario --> County Systems --> New York State Electric and Gas (NYSEG).

Typed the above, then it occurs to me to ask you: Which Sentinel? HomePatrol Sentinel or BCDx36HP Sentinel?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Sticky1, I deleted the same question from the Sentinel thread. Please do not post the same question to multiple threads.

Thanks.

STICKY1

it is for the bcd 536 sorry about the other thread it was a mistake were it was but I have updated everything and for some reason nothing is there meaning no frq, or settings when I open them up in sentinel, ? in the settings on the sentinel or in the scanner when I upload to scanner ????

Last edited:

STICKY1

yes they are there , I see them too , but I cant get them to load in the bcd536 the others upload fine, but these don't ??

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If they are in Sentinel, then they are in the scanner. Did you turn on the "Utilities" service? They won't scan unless their service tag is enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.