Help to id power connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

zguy1243

I have just purchased a Interad 9110A VHF/UHF surveillance receiver and I am in need of a power cable for it. It has a interesting looking power cable connection for the AC input. It looks like it locks into place almost like a BNC connector on the outside. These are the photos from Ebay, I don't have the receiver yet it should be here by the end of the week. If anyone can ID this power cable type so I can purchase the right cable that would be great. By the way the radio is a 20-520Mhz surveillance receiver that I think was built somewhere around 2001-2003. If anyone has any info further on the unit that would be great.

Jody

Last edited:

jackj

It looks like a Cannon connection. When you get it I think you find that the matching cable connector has pins and just plugs in while there is an outer ring that latches onto the shell of the chassis connector with either a 1/4 turn or screw. They came in a lot of different flavors with from 2 to 6 pins. It's hard for my old eyes to make out in the picture but it looks like that one has 3 pins and uses the 1/4 turn locking ring. You should be able to find something on e-bay or at a ham-fest without any trouble.

zguy1243

Thanks to all that replied, I just changed the connector on the rear of the radio. Much more simple. Radio is doing great.

Jody

Status
Not open for further replies.