Help w/ Pridemark Admin Freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougw65

What if Sky King answers?
Premium Subscriber
Listening to Pridemark Admin Freq on my ISCAN pro 107 and dispatch tells them to, "switch to denver..."

One of the bad things(and very few "bad things" on this radio BTW) about the 107 is no freq readout so if anyone can assist me with a freq for PM Denver, I'd appreciate it. Maybe they switched to a system that is digi or trunked? I'd like to know where they went haha!

Thanks in advance :)

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Listening to Pridemark Admin Freq on my ISCAN pro 107 and dispatch tells them to, "switch to denver..."

One of the bad things(and very few "bad things" on this radio BTW) about the 107 is no freq readout so if anyone can assist me with a freq for PM Denver, I'd appreciate it. Maybe they switched to a system that is digi or trunked? I'd like to know where they went haha!

Thanks in advance :)

That should be 154.190

Jefferson County, Colorado (CO) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Jim<

dougw65

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Jim. I'm gonna check the database and try and match alpha tags with freqs. Would be nice to be able to view the actual freqs in the iscan .

I can give you an example: I have several alpha tags for BCSO GREEN in the playlist;evidently that freq has several inputs/rptrs etc...in Ft Collins I get them best on 159.27 but difficult without trial/error to figure out which "greens" to lockout or remove in the iscan

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
You can look at objects via the keypad through the menuing system. Also while the radio is stopped on a transmission the freq info is displayed. You could eliminate the unwanteds by using the "skip" function though it could take some time and fast action with this approach.

Using the software to configure "Playlists" on the SD card is pretty much mandatory for this radio.

Warbirdhunter

Thanks Jim. I'm gonna check the database and try and match alpha tags with freqs. Would be nice to be able to view the actual freqs in the iscan .

I can give you an example: I have several alpha tags for BCSO GREEN in the playlist;evidently that freq has several inputs/rptrs etc...in Ft Collins I get them best on 159.27 but difficult without trial/error to figure out which "greens" to lockout or remove in the iscan

Maybe now would be a good time to put forth an idea of Auditing the Database? Just an idea..

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
The situation is that there are 3 GREEN simulcast frequencies used by Boulder County.

158.8500 GREEN North
155.1450 GREEN Central
159.2700 GREEN South

Funny part is due to location the "South" channel coverage is strongest to those of us North of the Metro area up to the Wyoming Border.

dougw65

Premium Subscriber
You can look at objects via the keypad through the menuing system. Also while the radio is stopped on a transmission the freq info is displayed. You could eliminate the unwanteds by using the "skip" function though it could take some time and fast action with this approach.

Using the software to configure "Playlists" on the SD card is pretty much mandatory for this radio.

Thanks Phil. (I feel like I'm hi- jacking my own thread) but I do not see any numerical representation of a frequency either through the iscan software and/or it's display. Even when I browse objects as you suggest, I just see the alpha tag and not a numerical freq. Help me if I'm missing something here (never mind---just figured it out changed the display from "simple to "regular")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.