Help!! Whistler WS1065--Scanning Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimjones1030

Premium Subscriber
I watched a whole youtube video on how to program this scanner. Once I was done programming it the scanner keeps saying "scanning...1..3.....8..9..10" and one channel comes in and out with static and it goes back to the scanning screen. What am i doing wrong? Please help! Thank you in advance!

Bugspro

I watched a whole youtube video on how to program this scanner. Once I was done programming it the scanner keeps saying "scanning...1..3.....8..9..10" and one channel comes in and out with static and it goes back to the scanning screen. What am i doing wrong? Please help! Thank you in advance!
When you was in scan mod, just push on the number bank like one time, 0 apear, a other time on 0 and disapear. Push the number you want like 12345678910.

TAbirdman

If any of the numbers flash on/off, that means that there isn't any frequencies in it. Press that number on the keypad to turn that scan list off.

SuperG900

WG5ENE
Once you pickup on the conventions the Whister uses for getting around via the keypad - using the keypad to enable and disabled scanlists becomes routine. Same for editing a talkgroup as well. It's just too easy to edit a TG inplace with the keypad. Later on - I may use the PC software to do save a backup of the config, and maybe the occasional check of the Radio Reference database - but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.