Help Win96

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC9MGL

Sent 30.00 to Don Starr win96 last night,with my visa card,but did not receive my key information.I know it went through because I made a copy of my transactions,does it take a while to receive your key?could some one shed some light on this. Thanks so much.

DonS

KC9MGL said:
Sent 30.00 to Don Starr win96 last night,with my visa card,but did not receive my key information.I know it went through because I made a copy of my transactions,does it take a while to receive your key?could some one shed some light on this. Thanks so much.
If yours was the transaction attempted at 1655 PDT, it was not successful. The card processor reported an "address mismatch" failure. If the transaction had been successful, your registration information would've been displayed immediately in your web browser, and also sent via email.

Your card will not be charged - you may be seeing an "authorization" which will disappear within, at most, a few days (though how long it actually takes depends on the card's issuing bank).

lugoffman

DonS said:
If yours was the transaction attempted at 1655 PDT, it was not successful. The card processor reported an "address mismatch" failure. If the transaction had been successful, your registration information would've been displayed immediately in your web browser, and also sent via email.

Your card will not be charged - you may be seeing an "authorization" which will disappear within, at most, a few days (though how long it actually takes depends on the card's issuing bank).
Don, I apologize and dont want to hijack a thread but i got the win97 and my wife completely restored our PC and I saved the key to my flash drive and the only thing I can get to work is the software part I cannot get the , help icon or nothing else to work from using the flash drive do I need to redownload the win 97 all together to start over
PM me please to avoid any confusion to the thread sorry and Thanks

Dubbin

Feed Provider
lugoffman said:
Don, I apologize and dont want to hijack a thread but i got the win97 and my wife completely restored our PC and I saved the key to my flash drive and the only thing I can get to work is the software part I cannot get the , help icon or nothing else to work from using the flash drive do I need to redownload the win 97 all together to start over
PM me please to avoid any confusion to the thread sorry and Thanks

Did you copy everything back to your computer and did you save the help file first before restoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.