HELP wit RMA to get my scanner fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyteam11

Premium Subscriber
Hey: My SDS200 seams to have an antenna connect problem in the unit itself and yes I have tried and check different antennas.
Can anyone advise how to sip my unit to uniden for repair? Thanks much
Roy Taylor

how to sip my unit to uniden for repair? Thanks much

1. Attach a letter to the actual unit with a brief description of the problems you are having with the unit.
  2. Make sure you print your complete name, address, and phone number on the letter.
  3. If the unit is covered under warranty, you must enclose a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase.

skyteam11

Premium Subscriber
What you don't see is this was an emergency landing. I had a total hydraulic failure in the aircraft which means like trying to drive a car with power steering without any power steering. So I was a bit busy. LOL

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
What you don't see is this was an emergency landing. I had a total hydraulic failure in the aircraft which means like trying to drive a car with power steering without any power steering. So I was a bit busy. LOL

Yikes! I guess that's a lot more serious than having the Windows blue screen of death! :eek:

K4EET

Chaplain
WOW! :eek::oops::eek::oops::eek: As in WOW!!! That's not good. You could have really messed up that SDS200!!!

Just Kidding, my friend. Glad you got 'er safely on the ground! That's why you are the Captain!

skyteam11

Premium Subscriber
As far as the antenna goes, I use a small rubber ducky antenna. The SDS200 works great, Just not as user friendly as the 996P2

dpunter

Strange! 2 of my BC125AT units seem to have an antenna connect problem in the unit as well. No drops, nothing rough. After frequency updates from the BC125AT SS, no reception at all! Its really driving my crazy! Let us know what UNIDEN says about yours please. Thanks!

skyteam11

Premium Subscriber
Strange! 2 of my BC125AT units seem to have an antenna connect problem in the unit as well. No drops, nothing rough. After frequency updates from the BC125AT SS, no reception at all! Its really driving my crazy! Let us know what UNIDEN says about yours please. Thanks!
will do

Status
Not open for further replies.