help with 536hp programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireman846

ok ive been looking around and haven't gotten a definitive answer yet. i just got the 536hp to upgrade to be able to listen to my area, they just re-banded to the newer p-25 system. for the life of me i had my 996 for so long its out dated and ive completely forgotten how to get these programmed to the newer frequencies. i seen i can plug it in to the computer and have the newer one programmed thru here. if i do that will it put the newer ones in or how am i to do that? a lil help please i hope i didnt waste my money?! thanks

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Simply update the database in Sentinel. You don't need a RR subscription--updates are included free in the price of the radio.

movinon

Premium Subscriber
YouTube videos helped me a lot. Plus guys on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

USASA

BC536HP Date wrong

Hi All.

I cant get the 536HP to set the proper date. I put the date in when I got the radio 2 days ago. Now it says 07-25-2017 but the date is 07-26-2017. I am in Colorado, Colorado Springs the time zone setting is -7H. I can not find a Am/Pm setting in the menu. Looking for help. I must be missing something.

Thanks
Al
USASA

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
If the AM/PM setting is "missing", you have 24-hour (military) time format set. 1PM is 13, 11PM is 23, etc.

USASA

BCD536HP wrong date

HI!

Yes, it is a 24 hour clock but the day does not change even when I change it in the radios menu. It stays on the 25th not the 26th. Does anyone have this problem to? UP Man what am I doing wrong (with the radio that is).

Al
U.S.A.S.A.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Set the time, then the date. Changing the time will not change the date, you have to set the date separately.

Do you have a GPS connected to the scanner?

fireman846

wow thanks guys sry ive been swamped at work but im going to start checking into everyone of these and see if i can figure it out. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.