Help with battery comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCHarris

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have experience with the Power-Ex Imedion 2100mAh AA rechargeable NiMH batteries? How do they compare with the GE/Sanyo Eneloop 2000mAh rechargeables? Amazon.com has the Eneloops for $13.22/4-pack and the Imedions for $12.89/4-pack; does anyone else know a better price? Thanks.

RC54730

DCHarris said:
Does anyone have experience with the Power-Ex Imedion 2100mAh AA rechargeable NiMH batteries? How do they compare with the GE/Sanyo Eneloop 2000mAh rechargeables? Amazon.com has the Eneloops for $13.22/4-pack and the Imedions for $12.89/4-pack; does anyone else know a better price? Thanks.
I don't know about either of those brands, but I've had really strange experiences with NiMH rechargeables in general - it seems that the ones I had (Energizer, and one other brand I've forgotten the name of) worked great a couple of times, then just went dead on me. I'm not talking a couple of them, more like a total of about 50 individual batteries. I had a slew of them that I purchased brand new, and used for camping / outdoor activities, and they worked great a few times, then either wouldn't hold a charge, or wouldn't charge at all. Sounds strange, I know, but I'm back in the non-rechargeable camp for the time being after all those problems...

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
DCHarris said:

Eneloops have been steady at $7.99 4pk at hhgregg and circuit city has had them on sale for $14.99 for a 8pk, so keep your eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.