Help with BC346XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
Hello everyone, the last post I made with my other scanner someone was able to help me with so hopefully someone can help with my new issue. So today my BC346XTstopped scanning what I would say is 75% of the conventional Channels I have and not only do they not scan but when you "hold" them they do not receive anything either even though other scanners i have are. The same channels were coming in loud and clear yesterday and to my knowledge I didn't change anything. I tried changing the range and modulation and got nothing any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Haley

Just curious, do you have those dedicated to one bank? If so make sure that banks number is enabled----basically just push the number----if that's the case.

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
Yes they are all in the same system and some of the channels are NOT working from 2 separate groups but both are enabled, they were working yesterday so not sure what changed over night the handful of channels that are coming in are from separate groups as well

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
Yes some of the channels come in with no issue like nothing ever happened but majority are not and I really have no clue what's causing it, like I said even when I put the channels on hold they still don't receive anything even though another scanner next to it is.

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
Ok so upon looking at the radio a little more the channels that are coming in are in the 100s megahertz and 800s but the 400s and 500s are the ones that are not being picked up at all hopefully this gives a bit more information, still not sure what I could have possibly changed

wtp

i forgot

the screen only works for searching, not scanning.
but that gave me the idea for you to search the band.
if you get nothing then something is really off.
even if you get birdies. that is something.

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
Yup, I tried the band as well and got nothing,like I said even when you click hold and select the channel nothing still comes in for the ones in the 400/500 megahertz so I'm not sure what it can be, I really don't want to send it out for repairs cause last time I had to I didn't get that radio back for nearly 4 and a half months.

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
I hate to reset it but I've tried almost everything, a shame I'm going to lose all my frequencies but I'll let you guys know if it fixes it later today.

demonracer2youtube

Premium Subscriber
Well after losing everything after the reset and reprogramming the 400 MHz channels still no luck called uniden and of course they suggested to send it out for repairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.