Help with BCD996t importing from bcTool

Status
Not open for further replies.

cratliff

Hello
I am new to programming and am trying to use the import from RR feature in bcTool to use on my BCD996t. I have imported a bunch of things and organized it all down into simple categories for scanning. I backed it all up in sections in case of a weird failure. Well, I put my new programming onto the scanner and am not getting anything. The logger shows a bunch of 1 second hits on various freqs but no audio is coming through. Any suggestions? I can load up my programming onto here if anyone feels it necessary to take a look at it. I know phoenix is really busy and I should be hearing SOMETHING at least. My old analog scanner is picking things up on simplex that my 996 isnt... any help or suggestions?

cratliff

Ok, I attached it here. Hopefully this helps! Thank you so much!

Attachments

• All Programming.zip
    24.5 KB · Views: 61

n2mdk

The file looks OK but I really don't know, I don't live in your area and can't be sure everything uploaded to the scanner correctly.

cratliff

Ok, thanks for looking at it! I'll just try messing around a little bit and see what I can do. On a side note, what is that antenna in your profile picture?

vortex360

Hello
I am new to programming and am trying to use the import from RR feature in bcTool to use on my BCD996t. I have imported a bunch of things and organized it all down into simple categories for scanning. I backed it all up in sections in case of a weird failure. Well, I put my new programming onto the scanner and am not getting anything. The logger shows a bunch of 1 second hits on various freqs but no audio is coming through. Any suggestions? I can load up my programming onto here if anyone feels it necessary to take a look at it. I know phoenix is really busy and I should be hearing SOMETHING at least. My old analog scanner is picking things up on simplex that my 996 isnt... any help or suggestions?

Make sure that the channels are actually being scanned by selecting/deselecting to corresponding quick keys. An outdoor antenna increases reception dramatically but you should be getting something in. It took me awhile however now it is pretty straightforward.

Status
Not open for further replies.