Help with clayton police

Status
Not open for further replies.

spencerwww

I am heading to Clayton can any help.is clayon police encrypted I hear ems and fire digital and a long as well wake county alert going off.ljke crazy on page

spencerwww

I got new 100 ds d j dint see no cencpytion on clayton or Smithfield only. Channels that are encrypted are johnston sherffic at times but dispatch should be clear if anybody can help.i take my scanner i hear the wake dispatch and ops and digital and alert .

OnYourSix

NY --> NC
Premium Subscriber
@spencerwww is your cell phone screen still cracked? We can’t understand any of your posts. You also emailed me about my feed and I could barely understand what you were typing. I’m not adding wake county alerting to it as I don’t care to hear everything going off in wake county. You can use the pulse point app to keep informed of calls in wake county.

spencerwww

@spencerwww is your cell phone screen still cracked? We can’t understand any of your posts. You also emailed me about my feed and I could barely understand what you were typing. I’m not adding wake county alerting to it as I don’t care to hear everything going off in wake county. You can use the pulse point app to keep informed of calls in wake county.
Hello.sorry I coudent or didn't know were private message u I was talking g about alert digital dispatch and there dispatch were check in were I think u got on there and the. All tac and ops I know they all talk on ops and taco after they check in but I was wondering if could hear ops i.got scanner but volume button broke and j got send it off to fix but I was wondering who could fix ds d 100 volume button but I was asking coukd.add the dispatch alert tone sorry for.misunderstading earler and look forward hearing back

spencerwww

Whats pulse point app is that a scanner are like call.log

Status
Not open for further replies.