help with conventional system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmc550

i all hope you may be able to help me out have a system trying to listen to but having trouble

system runs on 405.000mhz to 512 mhz is a conventional similcast system and the frequencies come up on all am nfm and fm so yeh one of those have audio on analog and digital and modulation on auto and aff on have been told it has ctcss and dcs have tried every thing i can think of but all i get it a squelch noise ANY HELP GREATLY APPERCIATED

gmc550

no id numbers are showing up but are these arial codes or frequencie codes i need to enter as all frequencies are coming up but without id numbers even in p25 setup

gmc550

another thing you may help me with is the frequencies in the lic section for frequencies with our authorities there is one frequency listed and next to it there is a upper and a lower frequency do i enter those as well as the main one
as this is a similcast system if think i would have to hey

gmc550

trouble with conventional system

have read manual but this is a p25 cap system wich i think is a motorola system and in conventional system or digital in p25 conv or mot it does not show any id numbers giving me the foobaas

kma371

QRT
Ok in both threads, people are asking you WHICH SYSTEM you are trying to listen to.

Your questions aren't making any sense. Until we know what it is you are trying to listen to, WE CANT HELP YOU.

gmc550

am trying to listen to public safety on p25 conventional similcast system no id numbers are showing up all frequencies come up but with only a squelch noise and that is all i can get all frequencies show full reception all 4 or 5 bars and have entered main control channel have entered frequencies in to groups 1 p25 connventional 2 digital 3 analog but not winning but remember we are running this in 400mhz from 405 to 512

on analog have ctcss on but do not now what code to set

on digital have nac code on but does not show any nac numbers

kma371

QRT
Your not getting it. WHO?! WHERE?!

Tell us what agency!

That's what we need to know. You don't understand the radio terms so your not making sense to us.

CMG505

Help with conventional

GUYS I THINK HE IS TRYING TO GET THE AMBULANCE SERVICE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
he has said he has a uniden 996xt has the frequencies are coming up on the screen but it sound like he has a squelch noise every time it comes up i have tried it myself and all we get is a squelch noise and no audio at all i also have the same radio and all the frequencies logged in digital and p25 digital and still nothing

THE SYSTEM WE HAVE HERE IS ALL NEW TO US AND IS RUN ON A 400MHZ SYSTEM
IT IS A TAIT SETUP AND IS A P25 CONVENTIONAL SIMILCAST SYSTEM

any ideas would help heaps also no nac or id numbers show on frequencies and can not find a list of them so really running blind

kma371

QRT
Your wording is the same as his. Are you the same person? Haha

There is no p25 conventional "simulcast"

I give up

gmc550

no we are not the same people he is a friend trying to help out but hey we are not scanner oriontated in australia don't worry i have trouble following some of the stuff on her any way just to let you now we worked it out i hope we needed the dsd 1.4 to sort it out getting upto date laptop tomorrow and hope to put it all together yeh it is just a p25 system wjth c4fm and p25 phase1

thanks anyway
the aussie guys

Status
Not open for further replies.