Help with Eastern Emergency Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DeS_

Hey Guys,
Was wondering if anyone could help me locate any or all of the codes such as 10 codes 11 codes 800 / 900 series, disposition codes and fire and ambulance. I'm very new to scanning and would like to be able to interpet whats being said. I'am in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia.

Heres hoping as I have been yet to find anyhing useful via google.

Thanks again...

Last edited:

pathalogical

_DeS_ said:
Hey Guys,
Was wondering if anyone could help me locate any or all of the codes such as 10 codes 11 codes 800 / 900 series, disposition codes and fire and ambulance. I'm very new to scanning and would like to be able to interpet whats being said. I'am in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia.

Heres hoping as I have been yet to find anyhing useful via google.

Thanks again...
10 codes are somewhat universal, with some changes that might be specific to a particular agency. http://www.bearcat1.com/radions.htm This one is for California, see if it matches some of the calls you are hearing http://hometown.aol.com/ranger037/91011codes.html

_DeS_

Great...I'm pretty good for 10 codes as we speak. Now to find out what the hell an 862 as an example is or a 920...lol....anyone have a compiled list of these that might be useful locally aswell as fired related codes ?

Thanks for your help again...

_DeS_

_DeS_ said:
Great...I'm pretty good for 10 codes as we speak. Now to find out what the hell an 862 as an example is or a 920...lol....anyone have a compiled list of these that might be useful locally aswell as fired related codes ?

Thanks for your help again...

So no other suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.