Help With Freq in Manchester, NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

idle00955

The freq 452.6625 is a manchester nh cab company. I have not been able to find any ctcss or dcs tone. I know there probaly running a multi tone setup but I was wondering if anyone knew what tones they were useing? I know the freq is owned and operatered by Ed Cunningham. Anyone let me know.

jim202

Now there is a name from the past. Haven't heard or seen that name in some 20 years. Walk
carefully around him.

Jim

The freq 452.6625 is a manchester nh cab company. I have not been able to find any ctcss or dcs tone. I know there probaly running a multi tone setup but I was wondering if anyone knew what tones they were useing? I know the freq is owned and operatered by Ed Cunningham. Anyone let me know.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
Probably more humor than caution. First time I went up to Ed's place, I approached w/the serenading sounds of gunfire. Was pretty cool. He was trying out a new non-radio communications device (by communication, I mean communicating pain to whatever was in the path LOL).

geoff5093

I believe it's actually some sort of trunking system, I submitted them as conv. freq. in the database only because I had no trunking data, and listening in on the frequencies themselves was working fine. The FCC ULS database has it down as a trunking system.

idle00955

Ya i spoke with Ed Cunningham today and he confired its a ltr trunking system with multi tones and control channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.