Help with HomePatrol download in Western New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

WNYGUY

jmaty- wonder if you could steer me in the right direction on BPD feeds..I know they went
P25, but can't get the right download from Uniden on my HomePatrol..have emailed them to
no avail. What download are you using ? any info from you or anyone else can give on this problem
would be appreciated.
Tks.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
WNYGUY, I've moved your post to its own thread. Please don't hijack other people's threads.

Thanks m

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
The only download Uniden provides is the weekly update. Could you explain more clearly what you are trying to receive? The acronyms are too ambiguous.

WNYGUY

Buffalo NY Police Freq.

UP Man- Tks for your interest . Buffalo Police dept. switched from FM to P25 modulation about a month ago. Uniden Home Sentinel lists Buff Pd's freqs. as FM or NFM , while radio reference lists them as
P-25. I have downloaded the new databases on a weekly basis from Uniden with no luck on reception.
However tonight, after another download attempt, I was able to finally get Buff. PD on my Home Patrol.
I am about 10 miles outside the city, and not getting all the channels, but at least now, I am getting something. I thought the fact that Uniden had them listed different than P25 might be the problem.
Tks
as for the other post- and the re post by the moderator, I was not trying to hijack anyone's post..
I was only trying to get help from the guy who broadcasts Buffalo PD on Broadcastify.
Tks again

Status
Not open for further replies.